Like many practicing and aspiring therapists, my interest in counseling started with my own work as a client. It was in my struggle to understand and cope with difficult relationships and losses that I began to see the power of healing and recovery. I have both experienced and witnessed the transformation that can occur when we have the time and support necessary to grow, and eventually thrive, through life’s inevitable challenges.
I am a committed and passionate professional, skilled in the delivery of evidence-based assessment, psycho-education, and direct clinical interventions. I have experience working with adults, adolescents, children, and family members presenting with a wide variety of emotional, behavioral and adjustment concerns.
I am proud to be a Master’s level counselor and a graduate of Seattle University.
My experience, affiliations, and credentials include:
- M.A. Community Counseling, Seattle University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Washington State Dept. of Health # LH60547115)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NCC #321461)
- Certified practitioner, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Over 4000 hours of experience working in evidence-based modalities with professional consultation and supervision
- Affiliate, Puget Sound Psychotherapy; (2016)
American Counseling Association (ACA)
Seattle Counselors Association (SCA)
Delta Phi Chi (Seattle University Honor Society)
Katy Leach, MA, LMHC, NCC (206) 900-8025 firstname.lastname@example.org
New clients, please call to schedule a consultation and intake: (206) 900-8025 or book online now: https://synthesiscounseling.clientsecure.me